 Dear LEGO / 5136
    Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please) —David Arnon
   (...) I DON'T agree with this letter and I think sending it from "the group of Adult Fans Of LEGO® (AFOLs)" is misleading. David Arnon, who will buy the new 2005 Technic sets in a heartbeat. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)