 Dear LEGO / 513
  Re: Three Cheers

(...) Hip, hip, hooray! (3x) I am very encouraged by these steps. I hope they prove fruitful for the MINDSTORMS group, and other product groups at TLG see the benefit of having interaction with their customers and fans. Steve Bliss (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) I wonder if the existence of the following two posts qualifies as another foward step? :) (2 URLs) in any event!) BTW, here's a post from someone at europe.lego.com last Friday... (URL) Thanks, James! (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Three Cheers

Wow! Just, well, wow! Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) Lehman wrote in message ... (...) having (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) Definitly, The more the better. I am sure just about all of us would welcome any information or discussion we could have with representatives of LEGO. (...) Very cool, welcome to our humble home. :-) Eric K. The New England LEGO Users Group (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)