 Dear LEGO / 5126
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 02:03:32 GMT

In lugnet.color, Iain Hendry wrote:

I DO support the notion that you are in fact a big wank.

Y'know, what you wrote was o.k. Iain, an' actually kinda funny.
But in general, it seems like rtlToronto is against any attempt to resolve the
color issue that is paramount to some people.

I really, really, honestly do hope that one day TLG completely discontinues
their Robotic line, and replaces all Mindstorm and Technic with Bionicle.
Then, when rtlToronto throws a hissy-fit and empowers the world to take action
to return the creativity to Lego, i'll be the first to say...i'll say Ha! ...and
stuff... aw crap, i just actually wouldn't care what you guys would do. I'd
simply see this as your crusade and wish you well, no matter how much posting
you do on the issue. But what i wouldn't do is crap on the people who care about
something, those trying to make a change. God, people make me so frustrated...

I just wanna kick some ass!

I'm moving to Germany where all the kewl people are,

                                                   --==Richard==--