 Dear LEGO / 5117 (-5)
  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) [snip] (...) The letter that Ben presented is trying to send a real message. This one is just an amazing suck up!! Did you apply to be a "Lego Ambassador"? I have to go throw up now. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) I figured that, but 2 wrongs rarely make a right. ROSCO (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) Normally I wouldn't have, but Ben's was crossposed to all those groups, so I thought I should do the same. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) This is a typical example of where a collective whole with the potential to make real changes can destroy/ridicule itself.We've already seen several postings recently which make us look like a bunch of saddos at a Fight Club! Ben – Sorry for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) I agree with the content of the letter, but I don't like that you chose to cross-post so heavily. Ross Crawford, 40, Australia. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact