 Dear LEGO / 5076
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:54:21 GMT

In lugnet.color, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
The more colors the better.

By that rationale, wouldn't it make sense to bring back gray and brown?

LEGO must innovate to stay alive.

Not sure how changing gray to blay is innovation.

--Todd