 Dear LEGO / 5067 (-5)
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I strongly disagree with this letter. The more colors the better. LEGO must innovate to stay alive. Kevin L Clague 2260 Hartle Ave #201 Owatonna, MN 55060 $1500/year in LEGO (technic and mindstorms) Co-authored in three books on LEGO robotics. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I partially agree with this letter. Daniel Jackson (14), Alaska USA. I would love to have the original colors back, as well as see the new colors in some sets. I want the original colors to be the iprimary/i colors. The new colors are fine for the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I strongly agree with the letter, especially after buying my first 2004 set last week. Rose Mother of two boys and wife of a large Lego purchaser (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree to the above letter. James Brink (26), Michigan, USA, $1000+ for pre-color change sets in 2003, $50 for post-color change sets. I'm still a fan of LEGO, just not much of a customer anymore :( (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

David Chapman Adams (13) Richmond, VA, USA, I do not make a certain amount of money and thus do not have a certain budget for Legos. (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact