 Dear LEGO / 4921
    Lego Commersials? —Anders Franzén
   Hello I just wonder if the old Lego commersials (and new ones) who where shown on a special TV In the toy-stores Lego-sections are avaliable for downloading somewhere on the net? Why doesn't you at Lego just put them on-line on your website for (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Lego Commersials? —Eric Strand
   (...) Anders, I had the same question after visiting a LEGO store a few weeks ago. I've sent an email to a LEGO employee and have received a response that they are looking into it. I've also stated that I would pay for a DVD compilation of these (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Lego Commersials? —Mark de Kock
   (...) Yes, that would realy be a great DVD. I rember staring at the tv for hours back in the early 80's, looking at the movie of the mailman who became a policeman, a fireman and back to mailman. Lego, please release such a DVD. It would also help (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Lego Commersials? —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Well, I know something like that exists. There is a compilation of commercials and documentary footage running in a loop inside the waiting area for the "LEGO Factory Tour" at Legoland CA. I sat there for twenty minutes watching it.. As (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Lego Commersials? —Eric Strand
   (...) Sounds very similar to the loop we are discussing - the one I saw was in the Downtown Disney LEGO store in Anaheim, CA. I asked one of the store employees about it and they said it comes on an satellite feed from the LEGO A/V department. (I (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)