 Dear LEGO / 4906
  Re: Copyright question

(...) Well, since you asked so nicely.... ;) Sorry I missed this the first time around. I get so much email and try to read so many postings that I don't get to process as much as I would like. First off, let me say that my book was as much about (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Copyright question

(...) Hey, I got your attention... :-P (...) So where should I sent my comments about the book? I used you Bricks on the Brain address last time. Don't worry, these are serious comments on some of the chapters. (...) I'd love to, but I need to get (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish)