 Dear LEGO / 4891
Re: Shop@Home website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:11:56 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jordan Bradford wrote:
Would you please make the clickable images larger? They are only 384x288 pixels,
which is pretty small. I want to see super-up-close detail, so give us some
higher resolution photos, please!

Jordan,

I couldn't agree with you more.  It's sad that sometimes Brickshelf is the best
place to see good pics of official LEGO sets.

As for the LEGO site, I would think it makes sense to offer both sizes of pics.
Many websites do this by offering high and low resolution versions of the same
image(s). Sure many people are on high speed connections, but aren't there still
a few of us on dial-up?

Best regards,
Allan B.

Jordan and Allan,
Thanks for the feedback.  While I can't reveal too much, trust me that "Hope is
on the way".  ;)
Just keep an eye on http://shop.lego.com over the next couple of weeks AND the
next couple of months for some new and exciting features...
--Jarid

Jarid B. Lukin
E-Commerce Business Manager
LEGO Shop At Home