 Dear LEGO / 4848
  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

I'm somewhat of a lurker, but I saw this as a message I just couldn't ignore. I'll agree with Felix that the new sets, especially the Grand Tournament one, just don't live up to the old castle standards. I recall being disappointed with the first (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) What you have to look at is the age ranges. Harry Potter, which is similar to older castle in complexity and use of parts, is 8+,7+,8+. Knights Kingdom is 5+,6+,7+. Its one step up from Jack Stone. If you want to compare the old castle stuff (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)