 Dear LEGO / 4847 (-5)
  A Non-Griping Letter With Gasp! Praise for Lego!

I visit Lugnet every day to see what people are saying about my favorite hobby, and it seems to me that just about every other post is a gripe about Lego... whether it be about the new colours or the new sets... Well, I thought maybe for once a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego) !!

  Re: wishin' on a star

You know this 1x2 brick hinge... (URL) I have wished for years that it was also made in a 1x1 style. Could you folks who design the parts consider it? Thank you. Eric Sophie (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: wishin' on a star

(...) Lots of excellent choices. I've got a bit of a wish list two. a) 1x3, 2xn tiles. Basically, tiles in the same size range as we already have in plates b) 2xn plates with a single row of studs (similar to the 2x1 with one stud) c) ball & socket (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: wishin' on a star

(...) Well, if they made it in an 18 slope even though there's only one other basic compatible piece (I know there's also a triple-wedge, but...), there's always a chance that they might make it in 33 and 45 degree versions someday. (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: wishin' on a star

In lugnet.dear-lego, Deborah Higdon wrote: Deborah, (...) I like your ideas. I would love to see wish #9 come to be real. My own wish is for a piece like this: (URL) very fancy, but it might be nice to have. :) Best regards, Allan B. (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact