 Dear LEGO / 4832
    Re: Knights� Kingdom� is ugly. —Christian Treczoks
   (...) I second that. The new KK line has nothing in common with the very idea of castles or knights - they are more like a designers-on-acid impression after looking too much television. As someone in this thread pointed out, they look remarkably (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Knights� Kingdom� is ugly. —Orion Pobursky
     (...) I wouldn't go so far as to say anime is crap. In fact some of it is quite good. But, like it or not, this is the look kids like right now and I don't blame LEGO for trying to play up to that. Anything that makes LEGO sell is, in my opinion, a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Knights� Kingdom� is ugly. —Jason Maxwell
   (...) Two points: 1. Disneyland's castle is Sleeping Beauty Castle. Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom's castle is Cinderella Castle. 2. Sleeping Beauty Castle is a real castle, as it was modeled after Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany. Jason (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Knights Kingdom is ugly. —Christian Treczoks
   (...) OK, sorry, I tend to mix them up. (...) ...which in turn is not a real castle, but a relatively modern[1] castle mockup designed by a loony monarch just before he was incapacitated. There were more stage designers than masons involved in the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)