 Dear LEGO / 4827
    Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly. —Bryan Wong
   (...) Along the same lines of Felix' posting: (URL) Looks comical (URL) Looks accurate I'm sure kids will find both equally fun to play with. But maybe not us AFOLs. sigh -Bryan (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly. —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) It depends on how you approach it: here's my version of the purple knight from the above. (URL) Admittedly, I'd have prefered some grays or blacks for the armor and helmets, but honestly at this point, I'm hoping the Barbie Blue knight proves (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)