 Dear LEGO / 4827 (-5)
  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) Along the same lines of Felix' posting: (URL) Looks comical (URL) Looks accurate I'm sure kids will find both equally fun to play with. But maybe not us AFOLs. sigh -Bryan (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) snip (...) After the last two years treated us with Guarded Inn, Black Falcons Fortress, and Blacksmith Shop, these new sets are like a slap in the face. Couldn't they have at least not made the hand guards on the swords backwards? Or used (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) At first I thought they were "ugly" too with the exception of Vladek, but then I've found a good use for ALL of them. I only have a Vladek fig for now, got 1 from BrickLink to "test" parts of him on different troop types. Looks real good, I (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Flower power to the people!

(...) Or was that Janey "purple flower"? ;) I totally love the scala flowers... soooo nice ;) - salmon, medium blue, yellow, white, red, light violet...(URL). Mel (happy to own some) P.S. I WANT MORE COLOURED PLANTS/FOLIAGE etc!!! Forest green (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) I'm twelve, and easily the smartest kid in my class, and probably the smartest in my school. I have combined my fanatic obsession with the middle ages(I make chainmail and am in the Society for creative anachronism) and LEGOs into a LEGO club (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact