 Dear LEGO / 4812 (-5)
  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) Actually...I thought the 8778 was one of the better sets that came out... :) Benjamin Medinets PS... want to see ugly, see the Grand Tournament set. (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) I have to disagree on this one point, at least for the set that I bought. I just purchased the Castle of Morcia (8781) a few days ago. It *looks* great (if you ignore the rainbow knights and rainbow weapons). There are also some pretty cool (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

Okay, I know I'm not saying anything new here. But give me a moment before you pass this off as another rant: I realize there are things going on at the company we AFOLs don't know about. I realize there is probably a certain piece-to-play ratio (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Flower power to the people!

(...) They may have travelled to Amsterdam recently. (...) They may not Fall for those suggestions. (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Flower power to the people!

(...) Not from PaB, from some lucky Dane. And not a HUGE quantity, just a small baggie. But still enough to do useful things. (...) Ya, that wood (1) be great. 1 - er, ah, sorry about that. (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact