 Dear LEGO / 4756
    Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Did you consider that your dislike may be *in part* the *cause* of their taking to Bionicle? I know most kids like to go against authority in some way at some time. ROSCO (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Melanie K. Fields
   (...) Does that mean if I decide to dislike green beans, spinach, broccoli, they will rebel and start to like those? :) Melanie (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)