 Dear LEGO / 4742 (-5)
  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) One thing that have mssed in your comments is the global position of some of the brands (I'm not arguing either way, just pointing out) GI Joe is pretty much unknown here in the UK. Transformers were big but don't seem to have kept going or (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) As I'm given to understand, it's a giant pinecone that is filled with candy. That's a little silly given that pinecones *are* candy, but still. (Well, they are where I'm from, anyways. You need to get better pine trees.) LFB XFUT ->.o-t.fun (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) What is a pineata? (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) What would be interesting to know is how well the Mega Blocks Turtles and Power Rangers lines are doing... (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Well, around here, Playmobil has about two or three times the shelf space than Lego has. And it sells well, because the size/price-ratio is way better than Lego (even if one takes the differences in scale into account). Their big advantage is (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact