 Dear LEGO / 4717 (-10)
  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) You hit the nail on the head. I could not agree with you more. I hope that some one from TLC reads this. It could make them great again. Mark Wilson (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

I sometimes to wonder if Lego's designers are all incompetent, but I often convinced that they are not. Sets like Red Baron's Plane, Sopwith Camel, and many other shop at home exclusives, show that there are some designers working for TLC that can (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

I'll have to open the other set and see if I can get pics that show it decently. It's obvious IRL, but I have no idea how the camera will capture it. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Stock prices aren't relevant here; LEGO is privately held. However, I agree with your point. Let's have a little optimism here folks! --Bill. (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?

(...) Quite the contrary actually. Her rejection is exactly the type of response I have worked to cultivate in my children and I am quite pleased with her--not because she rejected the new colors, but because she made her decision based on the value (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

In lugnet.dear-lego, Anthony Sava wrote: Anthony, Coming from another industry driven by fan interest and marketing to children (video games), I can agree with a lot of what you say. TLC has made some very, very bad choices over the past couple of (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?

(...) It was more than a little too far, that being said what dose the rest of this statment have to do with anything. As production technology, techniques, cost efectivness, etc. etc. have improved the train line has improved. As a train enthusiast (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

(...) Hey, Tom, could you post some pics? James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

In lugnet.dear-lego, Anthony Sava wrote: lots of good points and rambling snipped (...) I agree with most of your post, but I must take issue with this. I'm 40, and I got my first LEGO as a gift in 1969 or 1970 (that's the only one I still have the (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) I agree with most of the replys. As a 42 year old AFOL, I see what some of the kids are looking at. They see these hugh sets made by other companies like Mega___--, it hurts to even type the name. Lego needs to make more sets to compete with (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact