 Dear LEGO / 4700
    Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Daniel Warren
   (...) Ok, I did go a little too far with that comment, I admit that, my mistake. Everything else however, I am standing by it. Perhaps another spin on it: How many times since Lego first introduced train sets have they changed the track size and (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Eric Sophie
     The man owns up and stands by his decision. You gotta respect that. Ok, only half a day. e (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Ken Nagel
   (...) It was more than a little too far, that being said what dose the rest of this statment have to do with anything. As production technology, techniques, cost efectivness, etc. etc. have improved the train line has improved. As a train enthusiast (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)