 Dear LEGO / 4690
    Re: From the mouth of babes —Terry Prosper
   Sadly, I think the LEGO Group is ignoring our pleas completely, hiding behind a "test group" result that makes no sense to justify this STUPID move. Did I ever say ther color change and people who did it were STUPID? STUPID!STUPID!STUPID...STUPID!STU (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: From the mouth of babes —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (snip) Yes, actually, you did. Many times, in fact. I've set the FUT to the new lugnet.color group which is, by its charter, more on target for where you want to take the topic. Please consider preserving the FUT. (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.color)