 Dear LEGO / 4664
  8480 "Intergalactic Traveling Spaceship"

The March issue of Lego Magazine just arrived in mail. In "Out of this World Building Challenge Winners", one 11-year-old kid wins with a "Intergalactic Traveling Spaceship" -- which looks to me just a 8480 with mini-figs sitting around the cockpit. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8480 "Intergalactic Traveling Spaceship"

(...) Yeah, submissions of pics of official LEGO sets as "your own creation" is pretty bad. What's worse is I've also seen some pictures of MegaBloks models printed in the LEGO Mania magazine!! BAD!!! -Bryan (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)