 Dear LEGO / 4631
    Is this supposed to happen?... —Maarten Steurbaut
   Hi, This is what happened to our LEGO PRIMO Elephant : (URL) A broken axle: I don't think this is supposed to happen... Is there a maximum age (or maximum weight) for this item? My daughter who was playing with it is only 2 years old. (it is the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)