 Dear LEGO / 4607 (-5)
  Re: general session starting.

(...) Where did he accuse Jake of lying? The gist I got from the post was that if that indeed was the reason for the change, then it was a stupid one and the people in the design lab need a boot up the clacker. I do know that from the perspective of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) snipped I really hate to say this, but rather than feeling inspired about the great future to come, Jake's speech has instead left me completely disheartened. The bottom line is this: TLG has betrayed my trust. And unfortunately, the only way (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: New Castle sets??? - Toy Fair photos

(...) Sending this to .dear-lego. And adding in the polite request that this theoretical bin be made in *classic* light grey, please. (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re-release 8448 Super Street Sensation

(...) I'd love to see set 8880 Super Car, as I wasn't able to get it at all when it came out. I didn't get the 8448 either & I wish I had. So, Lego Co. just re-release both! (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re-release 8448 Super Street Sensation

Yeah, this is one of the sets that I bought 2-3 of, thinking it would be around for a while, and then it disappeared while my back was turned. I'd love to get another 5 or so. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact