 Dear LEGO / 4537 (-5)
  Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

let's don't make things worse than they really are if we think "the core" is brick and nothing more then we should think TLC will stop producting plates which is stupid so IMO technic is a patr of "core" the same with liftarms (studless beams) "the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message news:HrCCrt.1A8G@lugnet.com... (...) products, (...) in (...) change, (...) a part (...) that it's (...) returning to. (...) days' (...) it; I (...) Well all I can say is that, if (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

(...) SNIP (...) Technic is a theme of semi-specialized pieces, but they're so widely used in other themes now (racers, Star Wars, etc.) they've become an extension of standard elements, so I doubt Technic is leaving. the theme name may change, but (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TLC to stop making Mindstorms/Movie sets?

(...) Getting finished with the software & licensed stuff i can understand, If software companies want Lego games, they could pay Lego for a license fee. I hate to see SW & HP go, 'cause they're are cool, but if it's hurting Lego now, move on. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Stop it before it is too late.......

Dear Lego, With a clear shake up of the company at the highest corporate level...... Please take this opportunity to correct a grave mistake. Do away with the new grey and brown colors immediately. This is a change that has no reasonable explanation (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact