 Dear LEGO / 4512 (-5)
  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) A number of years back (4 maybe), I was sorting some basic bricks from 3033 tubs and I noticed the different subtle shades of yellow. Certain bricks seemed to be more primary yellow (whatever that is) and some seemed to be slightly more red. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) Now that I have built the model (highly recommended BTW), I must confess that the color difference is almost invisible to the unwarned eye. You see it best under fluorescent light that give a slightly greenish tint to the old yellow color... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow blues...

Try putting the pneumatic airtank next to another blue brick and see what happens :) Did not someone report that the hubs in that set appeared to be made out of some other plastic then ABS? (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) There have always been some variation in colors. I have seen several hues of standard red, yellow, blue and white in new sets. Sofar it has meant nothing! Martin (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) OK. did you check the color against many older parts? (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact