 Dear LEGO / 4507 (-5)
  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) I don't think it is the case here, since two different kind of parts have exactly the same hue. And with a dirty nozzle you usually don't get an homogeneous color. Here parts have a very nice yellow color - but different from other parts in (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) Wow. Yellow? I will be interested whether this is just another dirty nozzle or consistent new hue. Dirty nozzle means not pure yellow--my yellows are greenish, like they were made immediately after a blue run. Two bad shades came in the same (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Two new colours shouldnt be a big issue for sorting. If you are keen eyed, it'll be easy, and if not, then you won't care about the difference. (...) You will be able to figure this out simply by referring to the date of the set. Also, Lugnet, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Yellow blues...

A new basic color seems to have been hit by the "color shift syndrom": yellow. When I opened my brand new (URL) 8455 Backhoe Loader>, I noticed that some parts ((URL) RC Race Buggy'> and (URL) 'Technic Liftarm 1 x 7 Bent'>) had a slightly darker, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: official color reference?

(...) Right, those references are great. I just thought it would be ideal to have an actual physical color reference, in ABS, like I'm sure the master builders have. It's something I would find awefully handy, but maybe others wouldn't. (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact