 Dear LEGO / 4477 (-5)
  Recycled Lego

In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli wrote: (URL) (...) Wonders what LEGO molds with the new bricks ? Plus what colours are the result ? (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) While I agree with this, what keeps adults buying Lego instead of the cheaper clones which have appealing set designs than when we were kids? The answer is brand loyalty. The parents played with Lego when they were kids, not MegaBlocks. These (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego now making Mega Bloks colors (was Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match...)

(...) Now I haven't actually seen the new grey colors in person yet but based on the pictures it looks like LEGO is now matching their light and dark grey colors to the ones Mega Bloks uses. Now if the new colors are in addition to the existing (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: An Idea About The (Now) Old Colors.....

I agree 100% with Mark. C'mon TLC, throw us a bone on this one. Give us back the greys and keep the basic colors alive! Replacing colors on us is a huge mistake. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) I thought the holes in the minifig heads were for safety reasons, to prevent choking if a child were to attempt to swallow them. I think I saw that mentioned in a LEGO book somewhere... C (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact