 Dear LEGO / 4397 (-5)
  Re: creator line

(...) Hm...Lt Gray, Dark Gray, Black, White, Blue and trans yellow bricks/plates/slopes (or trans red and blue since it's being made already?) Put the thing in a black creator bucket.... Scott (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  creator line

It would be cool for lego to put out a creator style space set; This could accomplish 5 things: 1) as a creator series set(s) it wouldn't necessarily directly compete with the current Star Wars line (they did Mars sets-why not?) 2) it would be a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Why are Shop@Home orders for #4400 being cancelled?

I placed an order last Friday, today I see it's been "Cancelled", with no notification from Shop at Home... I placed an order through your web site, you accepted the order, you sent me a confirmation email. And now you cancel it? What's going on, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

I'm giving a presentation about Mindstorms on Wednesday. I have a slide near the end that talks about all the stuff I know people want to see added. Here's what I have so far: RCX === RC communication (but keep the IR port, too) more I/O ports (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  4404 (Designer Land Busters)

Hi all, I'd just like to say that I am most impressed with the above set- considering its price point here, I am _very_ positively impressed. I paid ~79 CDN + taxes, and consider this to be a very good deal for the parts count, especially (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact