 Dear LEGO / 4391
4390  |  4392
Subject:
Price difference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:55:36 GMT

Dear Lego,

I noticed 8453 is listed on Lugnet as costing $20,-. As it's EUR 24,95 in
dutch shops I thought I'd compare the S@H price:
US: $19,99, NL $29,45! (EUR 24,99)
On the front page of the US shop site I noticed the new UCS Snowspeeder for
'only' $129,99. In Holland that's $194,44 !! (EUR 164,99).
Third example: the Train engine shed. US: $69,99, NL $88,37! (EUR 74,99)

It seems the price difference seems to be getting bigger. At $130 I might
consider the Snowspeeder, there's no way I'm paying $195!

Dear Lego, what should we read into this? How can you justify these
differences? I can understand a little difference due to different VAT and
other taxes, but 50% more.....

Duq