 Dear LEGO / 4377 (-5)
  dear lego, thanks for the 7470 space shuttle

It and the other NASA sets are the best "Space" sets to come out of LEGO since Ice Planet. The shuttle is WAY COOL and beats the pants off the Mega Bloks shuttle. The Moon Landing is great. The ISS is great also (although why did they use those (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space)

  Dear lego, please release more technic reissues

A perfect candidate is the 8062 universal set. A re-issue (without the storage case obviously) would almost certainly be fesable (I cant see anything in the set that TLC doesnt have any more except mabie the plates with holes) and its a good set (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: It's something you've probably heard before...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind more. I figure to make a decent sized tree, I'll need about 1000 of the large and a few hundred small. I'm only 1/4 of the way there, and that's over a LOT of sets parted out over the last 5 years. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: It's something you've probably heard before...

(...) Oh yeah, I'd be up for some of that. I don't have enough (green leafy) trees. James (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: It's something you've probably heard before...

(...) Not having a large supply of the arches I've been using [LDrawPart 3747:6] on my trees. They've worked pretty well so far. jt (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact