 Dear LEGO / 4355
  Re: clutch

(...) Hi Pixel, Have you tried using this tire: (URL) against either one of the parts you show? Greetings, David (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: clutch

(...) When I was a kid I made a basic centrifugal clutch using 2 of these tyres (URL) on technic wheels. Was *HUGE* but worked like a charm. Only had max travel of less than 1/2 stud, that was all it needed. ROSCO (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: clutch

"David Wegmuller" <david@wegmuller.org> wrote in message news:HL08rF.oro@lugnet.com... (...) yeah i tried some tyres as a clutch it works i think the clutches in lego are not so important because it is hard to press the pedal while the model runs (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: clutch

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:HL0wGt.23zv@lugnet.com... (...) rosco i think you are the kid we all are the kids that's why we play with lego ... i mean we build with lego :) br pixel (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)