 Dear LEGO / 4352
Re: new covering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:29:10 GMT

note:
i disclaim all of my copy rights for this project on the public

Since you have dear-lego as one of the groups I suppose you'd like them to make
this an official part.

Can't be done even though you've said bye-bye to the (C). Why? LEGO can't (C)
the parts themself since they now are a sort of public domain.

Neat parts though.

I'm no fan of panels and this is no exception. I prefer the '80-ies framework or
the modelteam way.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe