 Dear LEGO / 4322 (-5)
  I have good things to say and bad things...

The good thing is that lego is making all these way cool new sets (like the train level crossing and that lunar lander mentioned in .space) The bad thing is that they make us wait for months before we can buy it :( :( :( :( :( The other bad thing is (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO Roadshow 2003- Dallas Event Notes

The first stop on the LEGO Make and Create Roadshow happened this past weekend in Dallas, TX. TexLUG and MSLTC participated and put on a great display. The show seemed a great success. All participants from the clubs had great time and enjoyed the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Headlight Patterns

(...) Compared to when? When exactly did you NOT feel like a rebel??? :) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Headlight Patterns

(...) @8^) Glad you like them. In lugnet.build, Stéphane Simard wrote: (...) I was a little afraid of that. Fortunately I've had the past several months to stockpile before the rush. (...) "Not meant to be used in mass quantities". I like that. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Headlight Patterns

(...) Well I don't think you have anything to fear, my Lego spending has been way down in the past year and I am not likely to actually go out and buy a few thousand. (...) Ah, well it is just another fine example of a part that Lego needs to make (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact