 Dear LEGO / 4279
4278  |  4280
Subject:
10027 Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 17:44:42 GMT

Hi all,

For those of all who didn't already ordered the Engine Shed, please do. I
haven't had so much fun building a Lego Model since the yellow trainstation
or the harbour with container-crane.
You all have seen the preview pics and the box art, but the real thing is so
much better! The box weights almost nothing but you really have hours of
building fun (see also http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=43411
where you can see my wife Jacqueline who couldn't wait to help building;
AFOL community plus one!), there are some cool details, like the work-bench
and things I don't know what they're called in English :-(

TLC, thanks for this great model! IMO it is already a Classic.

Jeroen