 Dear LEGO / 4232 (-5)
  my technic set idea

Basicly, we need a "universal" type set that emphasizes function over form & that doesnt have studless beams, faring panels or anything like that. Something with a couple of models (2 or 3) plus a whole bunch of "ideas" of how to do different little (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego, please use more of part 32555.

Its the part thats like 2 1x4 beams stuck together at a right angle. Its a great part and I want more :) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick

(...) Droooool... Or for that matter, howsabout opening one of these in Enfield? I'd rent a truck tomorrow! - Chris. (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  SNOT pieces

I recently answered a survey on Lego.com & added a comment describing my opinion for SNOT pieces: here are pics describing what I meant: (URL) can buy the designs from me for Lego sets! :) Jeff (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thank you LEGO!

(...) Well done Lego. Steve Martin IndyLUG (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact