 Dear LEGO / 4122 (-5)
  nba sets

pics please (and all yellow figs, too, please) Jeff (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  mistake in my 4733 "Dueling Club"

Stopped at the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America today, and picked up a couple of the new Harry Potter sets. Much to my surprise, the first one I opened had a mistake in it! My Harry minifig has the wrong torso -- he doesn't have his (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Expansion of Mosaic Line

Tom Stangl wrote in message <3D88EF1A.B76E5D19@sun.com>... (...) Well, exactly. It wouldn't be a problem otherwise! I just hope they really are OOS and not discontinued completely... Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) Oooh...Lego wyes!!! That would be awesome. We'd be able to turn our engines much easier. Still needs a lot of space though... :^\ It would still be neat. If only Lego had this many different switch styles out: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Creator Buckets

The brick sets now are terrific. The green and gray 1x1s are there. The brown ones? The brown ones are in Werewolf Ambush - four of them in the tree. I'm getting all the brown 1x4s I need, too. I don't know if Lego has been listening to us about (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact