 Dear LEGO / 4116
  Re: New Creator Buckets

I picked up 12 of the 4107's last night at Target. 1000 pieces for $19.99. :) All in all a great bulk assortment. Only a few printed pieces, and they include light grey and dark grey parts as well. The only thing I was a little disappointed about (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Creator Buckets

The brick sets now are terrific. The green and gray 1x1s are there. The brown ones? The brown ones are in Werewolf Ambush - four of them in the tree. I'm getting all the brown 1x4s I need, too. I don't know if Lego has been listening to us about (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)