 Dear LEGO / 4110
    Re: Expansion of Mosaic Line —Timothy Lynch
   First of all, I've never gotten a mosaic(the greyscale thing was kind of a turn off), so I didn't know it included pieces for a frame. Now I see that it does have a frame - more of a border in my opinion. Secondly, I kind of had in mind fancier (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Expansion of Mosaic Line —Jake Rentar
   (...) Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Actually, I think Eric H created some nice borders on a few of his mosaics. With both plates and bricks (depending on type of mosaic), he simply makes a nice thick (5+ studs wide) flat border, the same (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)