 Dear LEGO / 4072 (-5)
  Re: New Lego Accessories

(...) Actually, thanks for bringin’ that up! I too have ventured out and purchased some of the new MB stuff… and I believe Jeff Byrd put it best when he said: “LEGO will always be the best brick out there. However, I have a little diorama of LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) I'd like to see them made like HO switches. In these, the switch only has a free-moving bar attached to the points, to which you can attach a motorized switch machine or a manual throw. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) I have skirted the issue by using curve-straight-curve...aight-etc. for most of my turns, which comes out to be about a 72 stud radius. One note: I don't use points, except in a train yard (so basically for looks). And when you get right down (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  10022 and 10025

Hi all, I recieved the 10022s today and build them (3 of them) right when I was back home from work. I would like to congratulate Lego on asking James Mathis to design them and congratulate James for doing such a fine job. My complete train (2 Super (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 'My Own Creation' series ideas

Personally I found this one quite impressive: (URL) Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message news:H1uFG9.A38@lugnet.com... (...) 'go to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact