 Dear LEGO / 4067
Re: 'My Own Creation' series ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:23:37 GMT

Although I am not a town fan at heart, I have to agree 150% with this

This would make a fantastic "MOC" set!!!!!  The parts in a set like this
would be great to have!

Greg

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message
Well, not so much a suggestion as a DEMAND ;)  Make this:

by Brian Gallant one of your 'My Own Creation' sets, so we Lego fans can • 'go to
TOWN' again :))

Jeff