 Dear LEGO / 4025
    Ancient Greece —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   On the Lego Adventurers page, you mention 'adventures in ancient Greece'. PLEEEEASE make this a theme, not just a game. While you're at it, make a Roman theme (Legomanicus Maximus-hah!), Venice (liquid filled baseplates-kidding!-I do want Venice (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Ancient Greece —Steve Bliss
   (...) Dude, *Everyone* in Star Wars is an alien. Steve (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Ancient Greece —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) I agree, but in the gaming material (official or semi-official per lucas anyways), Luke, Han, Leia, et al, are refered to as human or humanoid, so I'll agree to it. (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)