 Dear LEGO / 3982 (-5)
  Re: Parts Suggestions

(...) Fredrik: If I understand correctly the element that Chris is suggesting that TLC make, there have already been two prior versions of it from Tyco and Mega Bloks. Please see: (URL) I understand your engineering comments, Tyco solved the problem (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Parts Suggestions

(...) These are probably difficult to mold. If you look on the backside of a plate, you will see that there is a small cavity behind the stud. This is to avoid large portions of molded material at one place, as I understand it. I think the structure (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Parts Suggestions

(...) I subscribe for that one too! (...) Before we get hybrids, I wish to get all of the 45°-shapes tranferred to the 33° and 75° systems: there are still some of missing bricks like 'negative' corner bricks etc. (...) Yeah! + 1x1x1 corrugated (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Wow, I love them! And I think it's a good strategy by Lego Direct to create 5 different cars but put the bricks in just 2 different sets. Kind Regards, Ben P.s.: I know Lego Direct cannot do new moulds, but this set would have been even much (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  We Want...

Following a throwaway comment made on the elfquest usenet newsgroup, where it had a fair bit of interest (including from the creator) we want an ElfQuest range of LEGO. Forget the flash in the pan hype of Harry Potter and go with a solid established (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact