 Dear LEGO / 3971
  Re: 10021

(...) A rerelease of #398 U.S.S. Constellation, sans 1x1x1 yellow windows. (...) I am just guessing wildly here, but it may be the case that they don't have separate development (creation) and production (live) servers -- or that even if they do, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10021

If they have to post on the live server (I can't imagine them being stupid enough to not have a Staging server), I'd suspect they don't "yank" the pics back off, they simply change the permissions so they're not viewable. (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)