 Dear LEGO / 3884
  Re: Bring back the old

(...) I'm sure we've had this discussion before, and as with most things I'm probably in the minority, but for me those thin helmets were/are as integral to classic space as the planet insignia or the indomitable smiley faces. If there is no other (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bring back the old

(...) I agree 100% from the aesthetic standpoint--I'd *love* to have the older style helmets. But I somehow don't think that mold is likely to see service again. (I hope beyond hope that I am wrong!) But yes, Classic Space without the older (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)