 Dear LEGO / 3842 (-5)
  Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...

Christopher Weeks wrote in message ... (...) You took the words right out of my mouth! Though I'd probably give him A Pattern Language... that book makes me want to build whole countrysides out of Lego :-) Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...

(...) they are wayyy...yyy beter than those computer games Jeremy (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 3033--Target.com

I wrote about the lid less sets last year in Dear Lego (URL) don't know if they plan on doing this again, but a letter to dear Lego surely doesn't hurt. Rose P.S. I finally bought one of these on clearance last fall for $10. They also had 3033's on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...

(...) I agree with you. I remember struggling with it in the beginning as a ten year old. However, the accomplishment of figuring out how to read the stories was great. The stories themselves were excellent. (...) I believe that reading is important (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...

(...) they are wayyy...yyy beter than those computer games Jeremy (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact