 Dear LEGO / 3818
3817  |  3819
Subject:
Blacksmith Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:56:33 GMT

I ordered a Blacksmith shop from S@H and put it together last Thursday late.
When I got home from work Friday the set was gone from the mantle. My
pre-schooler (She'll be four in May) had taken possesion of it. It was her
constant companion for most of the weekend and she still goes back to it
frequently. She particularly likes the way it opens and the componet parts such
as the treausre. The blacksmith is either the king or a villan and the wife is
the princess. She once switched their hair because they were in disguise.

This set has very high play value for my daughter, thought you would like to
know

Lester

PS: Wonderful model Daniel