 Dear LEGO / 3691
  Steamtrains

Dear Lego, I'd love to get into Lego Trains, but I'm waiting for parts that would enable me to make a decent looking steam train. Especially the cranks and stuff (there must be a better name for this, but you know what I mean: those push rods that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego) !