 Dear LEGO / 3675
  Re: Hey Brad! Why not rerelease an *unpowered* monorail set?

(...) I don't think racks/teeth on the monorail track will fit with current LEGO gears. Those monorail teeth might be too small to make into a plastic gear. I'm not sure about the practicality of making a metal(tooth) gear that fits onto a technic (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Hey Brad! Why not rerelease an *unpowered* monorail set?

(...) Maybe a little over the top or expensive, but a solar powered kit would be interesting. The monorail could run on a smooth strip that clips to the sides of the track like a T-shape track. This could be considered a far more modern and advanced (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)