 Dear LEGO / 3663
3662  |  3664
Subject:
Expert Builder site - Small update... same message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:29:25 GMT

I was somewhat reluctant to post an update announcement today. But then I
reread the last two 'Dear LEGO' letters that I received I felt it would be
appropriate.  In reading their words I see that they share some of my
concerns about the current state of LEGO.

That said, the site has two new iPinions and two new Dear LEGO letters, all
added in the last 3 days. I've been re-energized by some of the emails I've
been getting and hope to continue updating the site regularly.  While I
won't always post update announcements I just wanted to be sure that anyone
who does want to read this information is made aware of it.

All the best,
Allan B.

Expert Builder website
http://www.apotome.com/builder/