 Dear LEGO / 3637 (-10)
  Expert Builder website back online - New look, New mandate

Just in time for the new year! I'm pleased to announce that the Expert Builder website is now back online for the first time in over a year. It has a simpler look and a much different purpose than the first time around. You can find the site at its (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  I'm dreaming of an***E.T. Studio set!!!***

Dear Lego... ok, now I got your attention, I am pondering here at the marvelous thought of an E.T. Studio set. Why Studio? Cause first of all, it's obviously a movie, but Steven Spielberg! hint, hint! This would be totally brilliant! I would ga ga (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but: These molds exist, but not to us: (URL) I would like to see: Slopes in different ways, corner pieces with 33 degress on one side and 45 on another, and variationes hereof. Right now I could use some funny (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Advent Calendar

Thank you for the much improved Lego Advent calendar this year. There is a good selection of parts, models that are all unique, and some models are rather clever. I wish I could have purchased this through a local retailer, but you probably wish (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

What a great title for a thread! Although I expect it may expose the great divide between; pieces to make things look right and; pieces to make things function right I suspect that divide runs close to the Technic edge :) Being polarised toward the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) I didn't say it made an *attractive* 3-wide roof peak. (': Also, I do not have a big blue ox. -Erik (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) The original question was soliciting ideas for pieces that don't yet exist that would we like to see. Granted nearly all the pieces mentioned so far have alternative ways of accomplishing something similar. But that's besides the point in this (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) I see your arguement but I still agree with Frank. We need a 1x2 and/or 2x3 low slope peak. Pleaaaaase just give us a good assortment of roof tiles! Bert Waters (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) Y'all are way too obsessed over this problem. Why, when faced with a completely impossible situation like a roof peak with 3 studs to cover, I just stand on the back of my big blue ox and clap on a nice long 1x plate down the center line. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) I wouldn't know, a brash young upstart like me :) Still a proper cloth-type apron would I think have a better 'feel' about it, like the difference between the little plastic capes and the big SW-style ones. All this of course depends on there (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact